1. How Do I Make An Order On Your Website?
To make an order, you should follow these steps:
- Go to the James Hare Silk Fabric page and search for the product you want to buy and click on the box labelled ‘Add to Basket'.
- Select the quantity you need and proceed to checkout.
- Choose your location and click on the checkout box at the bottom of the page.
- Add your personal information and proceed to the next page.
- Choose your payment method and accept our terms and conditions.
- Click on the ‘Submit and Continue’ button.
- Complete your purchase.
2. Do You Offer Free Shipping?
No, the delivery fees will be added to your total charge. The shipping costs will be calculated based on the weight of the products.
3. How Fast Are The Deliveries Made?
The delivery time will depend on your address. Customers in the United Kingdom can expect to receive their goods in 7 to 10 business days. Those outside the UK will usually receive their orders in 10 to 14 working days. In extraordinary circumstances, we ensure that we deliver the products in 30 days of concluding the contract. In some cases, the contracts include a specific delivery date. If we are unable to meet these delivery dates, you will be notified and given the option of selecting a new delivery date. Another alternative is to cancel the order and receive a full refund.
4. Which Locations Do You Ship To?
We ship our products to all parts of the world.
5. How Do I Make A Return?
You can cancel your purchases within 14 days of receiving the products. Please contact us within this period so that we can arrange for the return of the products as well as the financial reimbursements. You will have to fill the electronic form on our site for the return to be processed. Note that any fabrics that are altered or cut will not be accepted.
6. Will You Make A 100% Refund In Case Of Returns?
If you are unsatisfied with our products, we will send back the full cost of the product along with any associated shipping fees. Please note that we will only pay the standard shipping fees. If you selected a more expensive delivery service, we would not be able to cover the extra costs.
7. Can Gift Vouchers Be Returned?
No, gift vouchers are non-refundable.
8. Do You Have A Customer Loyalty Program?
Yes, almost every purchase you make in our store will earn you loyalty points.Only gift vouchers are exempted from this program. With all other goods, every pound you spend will have a value of 1 loyalty point. A single point is worth 1p, and this can be redeemed when you make another order with us. The points are valid for six months from the day of receipt.
9. Which Payment Methods Do You Accept?
You can send your payments through PayPal, BACS, debit cards, or credit cards.
10. When Can I Contact Your Customer Service Team?
We are available from Monday to Friday between 9.30am and 4.30pm. At any other time, you can contact us, and we will be sure to return your call.